1Call, a division of Amtelco and a leader in developing software solutions and applications for the healthcare communications and call center marketplace, announced the release of version 5.5 for their Intelligent Series (IS) suite of call center applications.
New features include:
- Single Sign-On: The single sign-on saves time by providing single sign-on authentication with security assertion markup language or active directory federation services. This feature keeps track of passwords and performs authentication.
- Conference Bridge: Conveniently provides concurrent multi-party conferences. Moderators have improved control over conferences and can leverage the ANI (automatic number identification) display, manage the total number of participants for each bridge, mute an individual attendee or the entire conference, disconnect individual participants from a conference, and add customizable notes about participants or the conference.
- Script Event Tracker: The script event tracker gives supervisors detailed information about each step that a script performs, including what happened with and without agent involvement. This provides valuable information about call handling, making it an extremely useful tool for evaluating the efficiency of hospital call center scripts and investigating what happened on a particular call.
- Artificial Intelligence: Enhances the patient caller’s experience by utilizing machine learning to determine the optimal way to route calls based on prior call history. It uses data about which agents have previously worked with the caller and any dispatches that an agent has started to help determine the best agent for the call. This use of artificial intelligence saves time for both callers and operators to provide a better patient experience.
- Speech Analytics: Provides a deeper analysis of call logs, including a transcript of the call and describing the overall tone of the caller. This is an important feature for all hospital departments.
“The new features that our 5.5 update provides are not only important to an organization’s many unique call centers, but they also impact more immediate care team communications and patient satisfaction enterprise wide,” said Tom Curtin, CEO of Amtelco and 1Call. “These updates have been designed to be a time-saver for staff and help provide better service to patients.”