The April/May 2009 issue of AnswerStat magazine:
- Stimulus 101: The $19 Billion Healthcare IT Giveaway
- Peter DeHaan’s Vital Signs: Help AnswerStat Help You
- Vendor Spotlight: Communication Challenges — Amcom Software Solutions
- The Recession’s Impact on Contact Center Technology Investments
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Case Study: Goshen General Hospital: Heart Attack Victims Receive Life-Saving Treatment Faster
- Managing Outbreaks: The Technological Approach
AnswerStat is the information hub for healthcare contact center news and resources, published specifically for hospital and medical contact centers and distributed free to qualified readers, decision makers, and influencers at hospitals and healthcare contact centers worldwide.
Contact us for more information.