The April/May 2009 issue of AnswerStat magazine:
- Stimulus 101: The $19 Billion Healthcare IT Giveaway
- Peter DeHaan’s Vital Signs: Help AnswerStat Help You
- Vendor Spotlight: Communication Challenges — Amcom Software Solutions
- The Recession’s Impact on Contact Center Technology Investments
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Case Study: Goshen General Hospital: Heart Attack Victims Receive Life-Saving Treatment Faster
- Managing Outbreaks: The Technological Approach
The paperless distribution of AnswerStat is made possible by Amcom Software.
To receive email notifications each time a new issue is posted, enter your email address in the “subscribe” field to the left. This will allow you to also be notified of other relevant information as well. Alternately, you might want to use our Atom or RSS news feeds.
To receive every issue of AnswerStat magazine, sign up today.