The June/July 2012 issue of AnswerStat magazine:
You may access it with our digital magazine viewer or read the articles from our website:
- Improving Communications Between Contact Centers and IT
- Peter DeHaan’s Vital Signs: Someone Should Write a Book About That
- Guest Column: Resurrection Health Care Tracks Revenue and Demonstrates Contact Center Value
- Spotlight on LVM Systems: The Medical Home Concept
- Operator Console or Mobile Communications Platform?
- Protecting Patient Information Within The Cloud
- The IT Bill of Rights
- Deepen Physician Relationships with Smartphone Applications
Please thank our sponsor Ambs Call Center who makes this paperless distribution of AnswerStat magazine possible.
AnswerStat is the information hub for healthcare contact center news and resources, published specifically for hospital and medical contact centers and distributed free to qualified readers, decision makers, and influencers at hospitals and healthcare contact centers worldwide.
Contact us for more information.