The October/November 2013 issue of AnswerStat magazine:
You may access it with our digital magazine viewer or read the articles from our website:
- Preparedness Planning: Three Vital Steps
- Minimizing Communications Downtime During Natural Disasters
- Peter DeHaan’s Vital Signs: Do You Like Social Media?
- Vendor Spotlight: 1Call, a Division of Amtelco
- Engage Your Workforce to Move Past “Us Versus Them”
- The Successful EHR: Provider Input is an Integral Part of Development, Selection, and Implementation
- Using Remote Interpreting to Enhance Healthcare Call Center Communications
- Case Study: Saving Lives with Telephone Triage
- Tips to Reduce New Agent Turnover
- Call Center Opportunities in Affordable Care Act Enrollment
Please thank our sponsor Notify MD who makes this paperless distribution of AnswerStat magazine possible.
AnswerStat is the information hub for healthcare contact center news and resources, published specifically for hospital and medical contact centers and distributed free to qualified readers, decision makers, and influencers at hospitals and healthcare contact centers worldwide.
Contact us for more information.