Articles in the Winter 2004 issue of AnswerStat Magazine
- Case Study: QEII Health Sciences Centre’s Communications System
- Editorial: An Eye for Customer Service
- Glossary of Medical Call Center Terms
- How to Evaluate a Protocol
- The PBX Attendant Console
- Selecting a PC Attendant Console
- The Smaller Side of Outsourcing
- Spotlight on Amcom Software
- Strategies for Handling Irate Callers
AnswerStat is the information hub for healthcare contact center news and resources, published specifically for hospital and medical contact centers and distributed free to qualified readers, decision makers, and influencers at hospitals and healthcare contact centers worldwide.
Contact us for more information.