The 1Call Division of Amtelco announced the release of Version 5.3 of their Intelligent Series (IS) software. It includes several updates and additions including:
- the transfer of voicemail from Infinity to IS for use with the Genesis system,
- ACD answer call setting to reassign parked calls to another ACD skill,
- auto-answer announcement greetings,
- the addition of conference join call recording to conference join and patch call states so that both conferences and patches can be recorded, and
- an IS supervisor dashboard allowing users to configure multiple dashboard layouts that can be filled with a choice of widgets.
Amtelco’s vice president of research and development, Kevin Beale stated, “We are thrilled to be able to release this impressive software update. Countless hours have been spent researching, developing, and refining each feature, ensuring they will meet the needs of our customers and helping them improve communications with their patients and physicians.”