1Call announced a record for the number of attendees at the Seventh Annual Leadership Conference and Training Seminar. The conference was held September 24-26, 2013, at The Madison Concourse Hotel, in downtown Madison, Wisconsin, with attendees from across the United States and Canada.
Topics for this year’s sessions included:
- What’s New?
- Connecting All Devices (including Vocera and Spectralink)
- Integrating 1Call Systems with your EMR
- Web-Based On-Call Scheduling and IS Mobile
1Call customers also presented on a variety of topics, including:
- How Amtelco Products Benefit Your Hospital
- Using Guided Call Scripting
- Care Calls
- Effectively Using Appointment Reminders
- Emergency Notifications
- MiSecureMessages Smart-Device Communications
This year’s sessions once again proved to be valuable to attendees. Matt Everly, 1Call marketing manager stated, “More and more attendees are seeing the value of attending this conference each year. In addition to returning attendees, we also see many new faces every year. Attendees share their ideas with other attendees, making it an extremely positive experience. Since this is held in Madison, attendees have a unique opportunity to meet Amtelco personnel.”
[Posted by Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD for AnswerStat magazine, a medical healthcare publication from Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc.]