1Call, a division of Amtelco, announced the offering of free licensing to their customers during COVID-19.
“1Call has recently expanded its mission statement, adding ‘It’s All About the Why,’ said Tom Curtin, president of Amtelco and their 1Call Healthcare Division. “This has been implemented company-wide to reaffirm the reasons why we do what we do through the original company motto created in 1976—to provide the most innovative solutions backed by the industry’s best customer support.”
1Call is offering free operator, supervisor, and call recording licenses to all customers to assist with the increased call volumes because of the COVID-19 virus. They are also advising their customers on how to leverage their existing 1Call solutions during this crisis.
- Implementing a work from home model using a concurrent licensing structure and free additional licensing offer
- Creating new custom codes specific to COVID-19
- Utilizing 1Call software’s inherent skills-based call routing tool to ensure specific calls go to the right operators
- Producing new scripted workflows to help guide new operators through any scenario
- Leveraging group messaging and mass notification capabilities, which references directory listings, on-call schedules, statuses, and preferred contact methods
- Recording new automated greetings and pre-call announcements to guide callers to the appropriate departments
1Call features a complete line of modular solutions specifically designed to streamline enterprise-wide healthcare communications, save an organization’s limited resources, and help them bring wellness to their patients and their bottom line. For more information visit 1Call.com and contact them at 800-225-6035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.