1Call has opened registration for the Tenth Annual Leadership Conference and Training Seminar, September 27-29, 2016, at The Madison Concourse Hotel, in downtown Madison, Wisconsin.
- Tour Dean Health Systems Call Center in Middleton, Wisconsin
- Automating Appointment Reminders Using MergeComm
- Your Scripts – Your Way (share your favorite scripts)
- Your Road Map To the Future: Infinity, Intelligent Series, soft agent, and EMR integrations
- Disaster Planning for your Call Center
- Improving Workflows with MergeComm
- Transitioning to Soft Agent
- Secure Messaging
Each year, this event provides attendees with a unique opportunity to learn how to use 1Call solutions to streamline communications throughout healthcare organizations, as well as an opportunity to network with other healthcare communications professionals. Attendees are also able to talk directly with Amtelco trainers, software developers, project managers, and field engineers.
According to Mike Friedel, senior vice president, “We are looking forward to another record-setting year. This year’s tour of Dean Health’s new call center will be a highlight for many.”
For information call 800-225-6035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Posted by Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD for AnswerStat magazine, a medical healthcare publication from Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc.]