Joe Frein joins Call Center Consulting Network (3CN) with over 20 years in healthcare software development. He was formerly with McKesson/RelayHealth where he was a Senior Software Engineer. Most of Joe’s recent work has been designing and implementing custom add-on programs to call center software.
One such development addition was a “syndromic surveillance” program that analyzed nurse triage calls and reported any risks or outbreaks to the state health departments. The reporting allowed a drill-down to the street level. He has also developed data integrations services for sharing data within many different hospital information systems. These included both real time and batch interfaces for patient, provider, and triage data.
With 3CN, Joe is now available for any of the following engagements:
- Project planning, including definition of data requirements & data mapping
- Custom programming and SQL database scripts
- Syndromic surveillance data feeds to your state health department
- Data conversions and interfaces
- Documentation on custom projects provided for both the IT staff and end users
- Custom executive reporting
Contact Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-307-6068.