The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) will hold its annual conference on May 4-7, 2010, at the Riviera Hotel, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference includes several telehealth sessions:
- Can Your Call Center use LEAN Six Sigma?
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques in the Telehealth Arena
- NEW Telehealth Standards
- Implementing Evidence-Based Telehealth Nursing: A Research-Based Collaborative Approach
- Telepractice Training Program Evaluation: How to Validate Your Work, Maximize Training Value, and Demonstrate Return on Investment to your Corporate Stakeholders
- Lessons Learned from Telephone Triage Litigation: Tips to Assure Quality Care
- Telehealth Nursing Practice Special Interest Group Meeting
For more information, visit www.aaacn.org or call 800-262-6877.