1Call announced that the miSecureMessages Android app version 184.108.40.206 was released to the Google Play store on Tuesday, May 15, 2018. Adding contacts to messages and the entire conversation flow process have been improved for efficiency. User interface updates were made to the login, create account, inbox, message thread, account management, and user setup screens.
1Call president Tom Curtin stated, “MiSecureMessages continues to gain momentum in healthcare organizations because it’s HIPAA-compliant, but it’s also used by other businesses that want to communicate securely and protect their client’s personal data or need to have reliable and fast communications.”
MiSecureMessages is a secure messaging app that encrypts user information to ensure data remains confidential. Secure text messaging protocols include these benefits:
- End-to-end message encryption
- Messages aren’t stored on devices so messages are safe if a device is lost or stolen
- Quickly and reliably sends large amounts of information through Wi-Fi and data networks
- Easy to use, customizable, and available for Android and Apple
- Detailed and dynamic message reports with full message history and contact details