Amtelco’s Call Division announced the release of miSecureMessages server version 6.5, with enhancements for both users and administrators.
- Easier Registration: App users will appreciate a faster registration process, helping them to quickly get started using miSecureMessages.
- Quick Phrases: Different groups of users can now have unique quick phrases (formerly called canned responses).
- Improved Performance: Users will notice speed and performance improvements.
- Contact-based licensing: MiSecureMessages licenses are now based on the number of contacts, with each contact having multiple devices, including the contact web.
- Permissions: New permission settings allow administrators to control who can make changes to system and user information and run reports.
- App Menu Links: Administrators can add two URL links that are accessible in the app.
- New Reports: System reports and group reports have been added, including database size, audit log, device list, message log, and message counts.
Amtelco president Tom Curtin stated, “MiSecureMessages continues to gain momentum in healthcare organizations, as well as other industries concerned with securely sending information. The miSecureMessages development team continues to add features requested by customers, along with additional features that help enhance security.”