LVM Systems released PhoneLink, a third-generation product for automating communication to and from consumers, patients, or plan members. It integrates touch-tone phone technology with a robust software database to manage two-way communications, such as:
- surveys (anonymous or identified): satisfaction, follow-up, health monitoring
- appointment reminders: for appointments, classes, and upcoming events
- action/behavior reminders: such as medication compliance, new behavior prompts
- health education fulfillment: including (inbound) consumer-initiated access of health information topics and (outbound) push-to-patient instructions and health topics.
LVM Systems’ new product is:
- fully hosted: avoiding the hassles of capital requests and installation
- expandable: the basic 4-port system can flex to 16-line usage to accommodate peaks in volume through server-sharing.
- vendor neutral: each PhoneLink system is powered by a complementary license of LVM’s SQL software. Your primary call center software can be any product, or none at all. PhoneLink works from the data supplied by your organization.