LVM Systems released PhoneLink, a third-generation product for automating communication to and from consumers, patients, or plan members. It integrates touch-tone phone technology with a robust software database to manage two-way communications, such as:
- surveys (anonymous or identified): satisfaction, follow-up, health monitoring
- appointment reminders: for appointments, classes, and upcoming events
- action/behavior reminders: such as medication compliance, new behavior prompts
- health education fulfillment: including (inbound) consumer-initiated access of health information topics and (outbound) push-to-patient instructions and health topics.
LVM Systems’ new product is:
- fully hosted: avoiding the hassles of capital requests and installation
- expandable: the basic 4-port system can flex to 16-line usage to accommodate peaks in volume through server-sharing.
- vendor neutral: each PhoneLink system is powered by a complementary license of LVM’s SQL software. Your primary call center software can be any product, or none at all. PhoneLink works from the data supplied by your organization.
PhoneLink is leased at $4,900 per year, plus $0.20 per minute for utilization.
[Posted by Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD for AnswerStat magazine, a medical healthcare publication from Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc.]