Medical Call Center News to Publish Bimonthly, Between Issues of AnswerStat Magazine
Mattawan, Michigan – The premier issue of Medical Call Center News was recently published and emailed to subscribers of AnswerStat magazine. The contents included:
- Is Your Medical Call Center A Strategic Weapon?
- Increase Employee Retention By Giving Them a Dose of Nurses’ Medicine
- The Real Question About the Economic Crisis
- SDC Solutions Acquired by Amcom Software
- Telehealth Webinar to be Presented by CosmoCom
- Rein In Runaway Health Care Costs
- DIA Launches Online Career Center
- New Service Launched to Pharmaceutical Industry
The e-newsletter is scheduled to be produced six times a year, between the months that AnswerStat magazine is published. “This will provide another communication vehicle to offer valuable and timely information to those in medical call centers and the telehealth industry,” said publisher and editor-in-chief, Peter DeHaan.
Medical Call Center News is available at no cost to anyone in the medical call center and telehealth industry. It can also be viewed online. Interested individuals may subscribe to receive future issues and view the premier issue at medicalcallcenternews.com/.
Medical Call Center News is published by Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc, in conjunction with AnswerStat magazine.
Learn more about Medical Call Center News and subscribe to Medical Call Center News.
[Posted by Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD for AnswerStat magazine, a medical healthcare publication from Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc.]