Amtelco’s 1Call Division announced miSecureMessages Server version 6.6, with enhancements for both users and administrators.
MiSecureMessages User Features
- Registration Via Email: App users can register their app using a link sent in an email by their administrator.
- Fingerprint Scanning: Users can quickly log into the app using their fingerprint.
- Reset Password and Passcode Links: The app includes “Forgot Password” and “Forgot Passcode” links, which sends users an email so they can reset their passwords and passcodes.
- Personal Circles: Users can create their own personal circle contacts, allowing them to communicate with their select group of colleagues more quickly.
- Improved Performance: Users will notice speed and performance improvements.
MiSecureMessages Administrative Features
- Importing Contacts: Administrators utilizing onsite configurations can import user names, display names, email addresses, and phone numbers to quickly create contacts
- Password and Passcode Expiration: Administrators can set expiration timeframes for passwords and passcodes, requiring users to update these to enhance security.
- Additional Settings: Several system settings are configurable on a per-group basis, including allowing device-to-device messaging, registration type, default notification attempts and intervals, and Web OnCall and status settings. This allows more flexibility in creating groups with different settings.
Amtelco vice president of research and development, Kevin Beale, stated, “With our ongoing commitment to secure healthcare communications, our miSecureMessages development team continues to add significant enhancements that make the app easier to use, while also further enhancing the built-in security of miSecureMessages.”
For more information: 800-225-6035, www.misecuremessages.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.