Amtelco, the parent company of 1Call, released miSecureMessages Server version 6.3, which adds:
- Multiple Devices: Messages and notifications can now be synchronized across multiple devices
- Multiple License Keys: Users can register multiple license keys on a single device
- Security: Passcode and Password complexity settings allows administrators to require a minimum length, require specific types of characters, set the number of retries until lockout, and more
- Ease of Use: Simplified Circles administration, and easier License management
- MiSecureMessages Contact Web: Users can now view, reply to, and send messages via a secure Web connection
- Faster Communication: Apps perform even faster with the updated miSecureMessages server
- Simplified miSecureMessages App Registration
Amtelco President, Tom Curtin stated, “This new miSecureMessages server release is another huge step forward for all of our customers, partners, and users. Our developers are constantly adding new features to enhance security, and making it easier to send messages, all while ensuring communications are protected.”
In other news, the Amtelco Soft Agent attendant console received Cisco certification for integration with Cisco’s Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 9.0. The Soft Agent attendant console and Cisco UCCX function together to provide intelligent console solutions for healthcare organizations, as well as for commercial call centers. Amtelco is a Registered Cisco Developer and a Preferred Cisco Partner.
Amtelco’s Soft Agent improves enterprise-wide communications, allowing organizations to turn almost any computer into a Soft Agent station. With this flexibility, Soft Agent stations can be located wherever, giving the entire enterprise fast access to information. Soft Agent features a streamlined interface, making it easy for users to access information in directories, on-call schedules, and call and message scripts.
Amtelco’s vice president of research and development, Kevin Beale stated, “Amtelco continues to be a leader in the telecommunications industry and this is another shining example of our leadership and commitment to this industry. This certification will help us grow our Soft Agent platform to more and more Cisco-based sites.”