TriageLogic announced a quick-to-deploy and easy-to-use telehealth system with a virtual call center that hospitals, medical organizations, and health centers can use for patient care during the COVID-19 crisis.
As health organizations adapt to the coronavirus pandemic, they look for a system they can deploy quickly for staff and nurses to work remotely to set up doctor visits, answer patient questions, evaluate their symptoms, and determine who needs further evaluation by a doctor. Team members can communicate with their physicians and set up two-way video visits using secure, HIPAA-compliant texting options that do not require the use of a mobile app. This allows the remote hospital associates to set up and coordinate telehealth visits for doctors instead of in-person visits.
Nurses can also be included in the solution by having COVID-19 and other medical protocols available in a web-based system. The information from the phone call can be exported to the hospital’s EMR system or be integrated with Salesforce.
TriageLogic can deploy the following solutions related to sending staff home:
- Cloud-based HIPAA compliant call center telephony system for coordination of remote staff
- Phone system to connect remote workers with queueing and full contact center capability
- COVID-19 nurse triage protocols for use with existing EMR or CRM such as Salesforce
- Web-based triage software with COVID-19 and other protocols
- Coordination of telemedicine visits between non-clinical, nurses, and doctors in client EMR
- TriageLogic assists in recommending efficient workflow and implementation of two-way video visits
Additional solutions such as a fully staffed COVID-19 hotline and remote patient monitoring are also available. “TriageLogic was able to set up a telehealth system within a couple of days for our nurses and doctors to work remotely and continue their medical visits,” said Melinda, director of PPM business operations for a large children’s hospital.